The Nivea Gala Night came off with a lot of thrills and cheers as its videos are still trending on social media.
Musicians, actresses and models thronged the much-talked-about event in their most fashionable attires.
After the videos and photos popped up online, social media users praised some celebrities for coming out as the most fashionable.
Unfortunately, some celebrities and models also received the trolls for what they describe as very bizarre sense of fashion.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you six worst dressed celebrities on the red carpet at Nivea Gala Night:
1. Deborah Vanessa: Musician Sister Derby has kept herself in the music and fashion industry even though her songs do not often make the waves.
According to social media users, Sister Derby’s dress did not come out as one of the best on the night.
2. Eazzy: Eazzy who is undoubtedly one of Ghana’s top female musicians has not been relevant in recent years.
However, she is pulling all strings to come up again as she has released new songs and attended a few top events.
Eazzy surely knew she was coming to slay with her beautiful dress but social media users think she is one of the worst dressed on the night.
3. Kuukua Korsah (Beauty Queen): The beautiful Kuukua Korsah is the winner of Miss Malaika 2015, a prestigious beauty pageant in Ghana.
As a beauty queen, Kuukua will definitely want to appear fashionable and indeed she got on the red carpet with a really fashionable dress.
However, Kuukua’s gown did not make it to one of the best as social media users claim she was one of the worst on the night.
4. Our dear sister is not popular so her name is not known but she has been trending on social media for what they described as a wardrobe malfunction.
Her dress revealed so much cleavage, her make-up was said to be poor as many people trolled her.
5. This model got into trouble on social media for her attire as he got named in the worst dressed category.
6. The pretty model received trolls for her fashionable attire, making her get listed in the worst dressed of the nght.