16-October-2019
Greenonlinegh.com
Home » Teenage girl tragically dies after charging phone exploded as she listened to music in bed
Asia

Teenage girl tragically dies after charging phone exploded as she listened to music in bed

A teenage girl has died after her charging smartphone exploded on her pillow while she slept.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, went to bed listening to music at her home in the village of Bastobe in Kazakhstan.

The following morning she was found dead with the phone’s battery having exploded close to her head.

She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries and died immediately.

Teenage girl dies after charging phone exploded as she listened to music in bed

Forensic experts confirmed that the phone exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, according to local reports.

Friends took to various social media platforms to mourn Alua.

Teenage girl dies after charging phone exploded as she listened to music in bed

Alua and her best friend Ayazhan

Her best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, posted: “I still cannot believe it. You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever.”

Related posts

greenonlinegh.com
Your Authentic News Portal

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy